Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa PSM telah melanggan PDAT berikut untuk Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) dan semua Universiti Awam di Malaysia
1. EBSCO host – Academic Search Complete
Consists of 8,789 Total number of journals & magazines in full text (7,628 are peer-reviewed )
2. ProQuest Dissertation and Thesis
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world’s most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world
spanning from 1,743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works
written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
The largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.
Tempoh langganan : 1 November 2018 sehingga 31 Oktober 2019
Sebarang pertanyaan boleh hubungi Pustakawan Kanan Unit Pangkalan Data:
Puan Azura Mohamad Hashim
Unit Pangkalan Data
Jabatan Pembangunan Bahan Perpustakaan
Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak
Universiti Teknologi MARA
40450 Shah Alam
Tel : 03-55443727
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sekian terima kasih
Like & Follow Us
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2FC3FBB http://bit.ly/2FEpEH8
Date : 05 November 2014
Time : 3.00 pm – 5.15 pm (Registration will start at 2.30 pm)
Venue: Room 2, IT Center , Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak Utama, UiTM Shah Alam
Theme: USING SCOPUS AS RESEARCH AND PUBLISHING TOOLS
1.To focus on all the tasks that Scopus can assist the researcher throughout research and publishing.
2.To train the researchers in finding sources indexed in Scopus, finding sources in their area/ suitable for them to publish, compare the performance of the shortlisted sources (SJR SNIP) and find the impact of their work/ view their performance (citation alert, h-index)
Audience: Lecturers & Post Graduate Students
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1GeFXTF http://ift.tt/1DR2ZMc
ScienceDirect Online Quizzes (15 Mar – 30 Apr 2013)
Take part in the ScienceDirect & Scopus Challenge 2013 and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
Discovering the scientific content you need, when and where you need it!
Terms and Conditions
1. Elsevier reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
2. Representatives of Elsevier will pick the lucky draw winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about Elsevier’s decision.
3. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. Elsevier reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
via Blogger http://perpustakaanuitm.blogspot.com/2013/03/sciencedirect-and-scopus-challenge.html